- Check in/out Policy: Check in is at 4:00 p.m. central time. Check out is 10:00 a.m. central time.
- Smoking Policy: This is a non–smoking property. If evidence of smoking is found, Tenant will be assessed a $250.00 penalty.
- Pet Policy: You acknowledge that no pets are allowed in or on the premises unless an agent has expressly authorized such use. Some of our properties allow pets. Others do not permit pets in or on the property. The non-refundable pet fee is per pet. This fee does not cover damage, breakage, or extra cleaning caused by the pet. Additional cleaning fees may also apply, for dog waste not cleaned prior to check out. Prior permission must be granted for pets. Specific rules must be followed. Unauthorized occupancy of pets will result in a $200 fine, immediate eviction, and loss of all rents and security payments.
- Age Requirements: Tenants must be over the age of 25 to make a reservation.
- Security Deposit (applicable during the month of March): This is required in order to rent the property. The deposit is not applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within three(3) to seven (7) Business days after departure, provided the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to the accommodation or its contents.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All trash is discarded in the proper receptacle.
- All keys are left at the property or given to the rental manager. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged nor damage to furniture or accessories in home/condominium.
- No early check-in or late check-out.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), Rental Agency, the law enforcement, or the security company.
- Subject to and not limited to fines from Association and / or Rental Agency.
6. Damage Waiver (applicable in all months except March: The damage waiver of $59.00 is a mandatory non-refundable fee for all rental guests. The waiver will cover any accidental damage up too $1,000.00. The SPI Rentals accidental damage waiver has certain conditions. The waiver will not include liability for damage or theft resulting from:
- Acts of God
- Inclement weather or natural disaster
- Intentional acts of a guest
- Any damage that occurs if you are in violation of the lease agreement
- Gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct.
- Any cause, if the Covered Guest does not report the damage to the SPI Rentals staff.
- Does not cover theft of personal property or property belonging to vacation rental.
- Damages caused by any pet or other animal brought onto the premises.
- The waiver applies only to the direct physical loss or damage to covered property. It does not cover loss of use of such property.
- Coverage does not apply for theft or damage of any property owned by or brought onto the premises by a covered guest.
- Loss, theft or damage caused by any person other than you or your traveling companions with whom you share the Accommodations reservation unless substantiated by a police report.
TERMS OF PLAN
The plan takes effect at check-in
All coverage shall terminate upon normal check-out time of the property or the departure of the Covered Guest, whichever occurs first.
- Excess Damage to Property: Management Company reserves the right to charge Tenants method of payment on file in the event property damages exceed specified damage deposit amount.
- Payment Policy: Full payment is required 30 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied to the room rent. Please make payments in the form of credit card, money orders or cashier’s checks payable to SPI Rentals. Rental Agent/Company Representative has the right to cancel reservation if final payment is not received 30 days prior to arrival unless previous payment arrangements have been made in writing.
- Cancellation Policy: A sixty (60) day notice is required for Cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur a $100.00 Cancellation fee. Cancellation or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30-60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the 35% down payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. The Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
- Monthly Reservation Cancellations: A ninety (90) day notice is required for all monthly reservation cancellations. Cancellations that are made more than ninety (90) days prior to the arrival date will incur a $100.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 – 90 days of the arrival date, forfeit the 35% advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in, and the monthly rate will be adjusted according to the rate schedule.
- Maximum Occupancy: Guests must not exceed the maximum number of persons allowed in a property.The maximum occupancy includes infants and children. The maximum occupancy includes the entire property, i.e. driveways, backyard, pool areas, decks, and entire interior of home. If extra guests above the maximum occupancy are found on the property, the entire group may be asked to vacate the property. Any security payments and all rent will be subject to forfeiture. Absolutely no house parties are permitted. Any persons on the property above the maximum occupancy stated, are in violation of this agreement.
- Inclusive Fees: Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. We do not offer Towel Exchange. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
- Maid Service: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. If tenant would like maid service, rental agency can arrange according.
- Personal Items: SPI Rentals, LLC and company affiliates are not responsible for any personal items left at a property after check out.
- Pool, Hot Tub and Sauna Areas: Tenants may use the Pool, Hot Tub and Sauna at their own risk.The Owner, Landlord and Rental Agency are not liable for any injury or death. When a cold front comes through & temperatures drop below 55 degrees the pool heaters shut off. This temperature does not include wind chill.
- Vehicle Maximum: Guests must abide by the vehicle maximums for each designated property. Vehicles are not allowed on the grass. Strict compliance with parking rules is enforced at all times and the Rental Manager and the Property Manager reserve the right to have vehicles towed.
- RIght to Enter Property: SPI Rentals,LLC staff and designated security agency, reserve the right to enter the rental property listed in this agreement at any time for any reason.
- Evictions: The tenant may be evicted for failure to comply with the rules and regulations of the rental agency, condominium complex, or HOA. In the event of an eviction the tenant will forfeit all funds paid to rental company.
- Rate Changes: Rates are subject to change if tenants stay is shortened, or dates of stay are modified.
- Falsified Reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
- Hurricane or Storm Policy: No refunds will be given unless:
- The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or
- A “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning”
area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area, we will refund:
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
- Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to begin during the “Hurricane Warning” period.