Oleander Place #104
Permit # 2015-845003
Experience contemporary beach side living!
Your Oleander Place Condominium was built in 2007 and includes contemporary features like granite in the kitchen and bathrooms, stainless appliances and a luxurious master bath with a jetted tub surrounded by granite tiles. A stylish decor, fully stocked kitchen and comfortable bedding provide you with the comforts of home during your stay at the beach.
Your stroll to the beach is convenient with a nearby beach access and shops, restaurants and Island attractions are within walking distance from your Oleander Place Condominium. Take a refreshing swim in your sparkling lap pool or unwind in your hot tub while taking in the views of the surrounding palm trees and tropical flora.
Make your South Padre Island memories at Oleander Place Condominiums!
- Jetted Bathtub
- Community Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- BBQ & Picnic Area
- America's Top 10 Beaches
- Public Beach Access Areas
- MobiChair, Paratransit and Handicap Beach Accesses
- Island Airport Shuttle
- The Wave Free Public Transportation
- Jet Skiing
- Deep Sea Off Shore Fishing
- Bay Fishing
- Sand Castle Lessons
- Horseback Riding on Beach
- Sky Diving
- Banana Boat Rides
- Public Boat Ramps
- Golf Cart/Dune Buggy/Jeep Rentals
- Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark
- South Padre Island Birding and Nature Center
- Sea Turtle, Inc.
- Port Isabel Lighthouse Museum
- Ocean Front Dining
- Bay Front Dining and Entainment District
- Louie's Backyard & Bay Front Entertainment
- Live Music
- Fireworks Over the Bay
- The Black Dragon Pirate Cruise
- Dolphin Watch and Eco-Cruise
- "The Thriller" Speed Boat
- Isla Blanca Park
- South Padre Island Golf Course
- Laguna Atascosa National Wildlife Refuge
- Toaster - 2 Slice